BasePac 10 – Latest Generation Software for Industrial Embroidery
Choose the exact tools needed for your business
Create, edit, manage – ZSK’s BasePac is the perfect software for your own embroidery files in industrial embroidery, no matter if you are a beginner, advanced or expert embroiderer. ZSK has developed the appropriate digitizing & application tools with software architects and developers from Gesellschaft für Informatik und Steuerungstechnik mbH (GiS). The greatly expanded functionality of version 10 not only supports the full spectrum of classic embroidery, it also fulfills the requirements of the latest applications for conventional and technical embroidery. In addition, version 10 covers the special requirements of wire and fiber laying and therefore represents a new generation of studio software.
BASE allows automated loading of your embroidery files over a network with a barcode scanner. In addition, BASE can actively send embroidery data to various embroidery machines connected to the network.
This package also includes a print option that includes, among other things, TrueView representations, yarn consumption tables, needle sequence prints (i.e. single images for each needle), and also a catalog of your existing designs with up to 16 patterns per page.
Partial List of Features
- Freehand drawing for artistic work
- Satin stitch with stitch shortening in bottlenecks
- Lockstitch as Complex Fill with holes
- Convert objects between all stitch types and input types
- Automatic filling and line paths for all stitch types
- Draw graphic shapes (ellipse, circle, rectangle, polygon)
- Transfer vector data (.dxf / .ai) as punch data
- Transfer punch data as a drawing and process
- Edit reference data freely at any time
- Automatically calculate branches & stitch locations in complex areas for satin stitch
With BasePac 10 PREMIUM you can also control specific functions of ZSK embroidery machines, such as the automatic head switching of multi-head embroidery machines.
Partial List of Features
- Complex Fill with side contours and islands
- Curvy quilting in complex areas with holes & side contours
- Angle division with adjustable angles
- Stencil filling on Complex Fill with holes
- Stencil filling also on curvy quilting
- Macro on Complex Fill Lay surface with or without clipping on the edges
- Automatic Sequins on a line and by macros with sequin functions
- Edge reversal also round or dull with split stitch
- Toothed stitch with automatic creation of toothing lines
- Quilting program with random stitch length and swing
You can save your own samples (created or edited) samples with the PROFESSIONAL package to any drive destination such as USB sticks or network addresses. This includes output formats such as Tajima DST, Tajima DSZ, Tajima DSB, ZSK TC and also the new formats Tajima TBF and Barudan FDR.
With the TECHNOLOGY utilities, Schiffli special function and free repeat pattern editing (settings with single needle switching) are possible.
TECHNOLOGY also provides the necessary additional features required for fiber and wire placement with technical embroidery systems.